The Master of Arts Degree Program in Human Resource Management is 36 semester hours in duration. There are no electives and a thesis is not required for completion. The coursework is divided between management courses that are related to Human Resources 76 Management and corporate decision making and courses that are directly related to key human resources management functional subject matter. Graduates will be able to apply critical thinking and strategic analysis necessary to serve as beneficial human resource partners in or for an organization. As part of the practical training provided, the program also includes a capstone course that brings together many of the subjects covered throughout the program into a final project. Careers for successful graduates may include employment in positions such as human resource generalists, compensation and benefits managers, employment compliance officers, benefits analysts, labor relations specialists, recruiting managers, training managers or human resource specialists.
The Master of Arts in Human Resource Management is available online or in-person.
Total Hours Required for Graduation - 36 hours
- BUS 510 - Business Communications Management 3
- ECN 512 - Managerial Economics 3
- FIN 530 - Portfolio Management 3
- HR 510 - Staff Development and Training 3
- HR 520 - Employment Law 3
- HR 530 - Compensation and Benefits 3
- MAT 560 - Business Statistics 3
- MGT 510 - Strategic Management of Organizational Behavior 3
- MGT 520 - Organizations and Leadership 3
- MGT 530 - Operations Management 3
- MGT 540 - Human Resource Policy 3
- MGT 550 - Master’s Capstone Course 3
- Total Credit Hours 36
Tuition, Fees & Other Costs
Careers in This Field
For student graduation and employment rates please visit our ACCSC 2022 Graduation Rate and Graduate Employment Report.
Millennia Atlantic University disclosure of career placement and graduation rates is updated annually.
Note: Financial aid is available for those who qualify.