Next Level Education
At the graduate level, Millennia Atlantic University currently offers a competitive MBA program, an MBA with an Accounting Concentration, a Master of Arts in Human Resource Management available online or on-campus, a Master of Science in International Business, a Master of Science in Logistics, a Master of Science in Global Finance.
Graduate (Master’s) Admissions Requirements
- Proof of successful completion of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in a related field.
- 2 letters of recommendation (from a former professor, instructor or employer).
- Completed Application Form.
- Non-Refundable Application Fee of $50.
- Applicants who are non-native speakers of English must submit a minimum TOEFL® score of 62 on the internet based test, or 177 on the computer based test, or a minimum of 503 on the paper based TOEFL® test. A minimum band score of 6.0 on the IELTS may be submitted in lieu of the TOEFL.
For further information on meeting the English language proficiency requirement, please see the applicable section in the MAU catalog.
Applicants relying on a postsecondary degree for admission that was obtained outside the U.S. must submit original or have certified sealed copies evidencing the completion of a bachelor’s level program, and the transcript and diploma must be evaluated by an agency accredited by NACES, and submitted in English.
To email the Admissions Department Click Here
If you need to improve your English level or are missing the English admissions requirement you can take English classes at Lingua Language Center located within our campus.