Let MAU Help You Discover And Achieve Your Career Potential
Millennia Atlantic University's (MAU) career placement department assists students and alumni in planning and achieving their career goals by providing them with self-assessment resources, career exploration and preparation tools, networking and workshop opportunities, and job search assistance. We recommend for students to visit our career placement department, before kicking off their job search.
Our job search process includes assistance in :
- Writing a Resume and Cover Letters.
- Developing Interviewing Skills.
- Job and Internship Search.
- Networking Opportunities with Employers and Alumni.
- How to Build a LinkedIn Profile.
MAU student outcomes are updated annually.To read more about MAU's career placement statistics and graduation rates click on the links belows.