Get the Skills to Lead and Move Goods Across Global Borders
The Master of Science in International Logistics degree program is 36 semester hours in duration. The curriculum is designed to cover strategic business courses such as: managerial economics, strategic management, operations management, accounting, finance, marketing and statistics, which are incorporated into a comprehensive training program that also includes the detailed functional aspects of logistics management from a global and domestic perspective.
The courses are designed to provide the student the opportunity to master specific skills in strategic decision-making and to instruct graduate students in the field of international logistics and management. The program also includes a required capstone course that serves to combine the conceptual and practical aspects of the program by using all the tools, concepts, analysis and theoretical applications from completed courses, and provides the student the opportunity to apply the knowledge and skills obtained throughout the duration of the program in real world scenarios.
Successful graduates will be prepared to seek employment in a variety of positions. Professionals who successfully complete the program are prepared to manage logistical matters in a wide breadth of international businesses. The training prepares students to become candidates for management and executive positions such as general manager, operations manager, management analyst/consultant, transportation manager, international trader, chief executive, import/export compliance specialist, and logistics/supply chain manager.
Total Hours Required for Graduation - 36 hours
- ACC 521 - Managerial Accounting 3
- BUS 532 - Business Strategies and Policy Decision Making 3
- ECN 512 - Managerial Economics 3
- FIN 510 - Finance 3
- INL 500 - Logistics Management and Transportation 3
- INL 510 - International Logistics Import/Export Practices 3
- INL 520 - Distribution and Inventory Process Management 3
- INL 530 - Logistics Information Systems 3
- INL 550 - Supply Chain Logistics Management Seminar/Capstone 3
- MAT 560 - Business Statistics 3
- MGT 530 - Operations Management 3
- MKG 521 - Marketing Management 3
- Total Credit Hours 36
Tuition, Fees & Other Costs
Careers in This Field
For student graduation and employment rates please visit our ACCSC 2020 Graduation Rate and Graduate Employment Report.