FIND OUT MORE ABOUT ADVISING & TUTORING
Millennia Atlantic University is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
Millennia Atlantic University is certified by the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) in accordance with section 101(a)(15)(F)(i); 8 CFR 214.2 (f)(10)(i); 8 CFR 214.2 (f)(6)(i)(G); 8 CFR 214.3(g) to enroll non-immigrant alien students by issuing Forms 1-20.
F-1 Student Visa
In order to process the I-20 (form), applicants are required to:
1. Apply online through the Millennia Atlantic University website, and pay the required $50.00 USD non-refundable application fee.
2. Be in possession of the Letter of Acceptance from Millennia Atlantic University.
3. Forward the following documents necessary for issuing of the I-20:
a.) Photocopy of the student’s Passport, and dependents if applicable (include the picture and information page).
b.) Transcripts from the educational institution currently attending or have previously attended.
c.) Bank letter from the applicant’s financial institution as financial evidence of support or sponsorship (a sample letter is provided by the University).
d.) Evidence of TOEFL score.
· Undergraduate: TOEFL Internet-based test score must be 61 or higher
· Graduate: TOEFL Internet-based test score must be 62 or higher
· For more information please refer to MAUCatalog
All documents must be accompanied by a certified translation into English if the original documents were created in a language other than English.
Upon receipt of your I-20 Form sent to you by the PDSO office at MAU, you must visit your local consulate to follow the application process for your I-20 petition for a Student Visa. Local consulate information can be found here: http://www.usembassy.gov
Visit the Department of Homeland Security's Study in the States website
Note: For Information to formalize your Registration at Millennia Atlantic University, please click here.
For more information please call 786-331-1000 or fill out our request form.